Personal development: Managing Change
Key message: Change happens, and we need to get used to it – and power through it. We will identify your key goal that you wish to achieve from your degree choice and explore the best ways for you (personally) to reach it.
Aimed atAll students studying within CBASS that are looking to develop essential soft skills.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify your response to change using Fisher’s change model (where are you on the curve?)
- Challenge your beliefs by applying the Circle of Influence to your current concerns
- Explain the difference between Needs v Wants (Maslow) and identify yours
- Discuss ways of staying motivated (Fish philosophy)
- Analyse what motivates you through your own motivational stories
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
No dates available
There are no dates currently scheduled for this workshop.