Mindfulness for Resilience and wellbeing
Aims & Objectives
- Explain the importance of recognising and building the mental toughness expected of a leader.
- Discuss how mindful practice can enable leaders and teams to move through failures perceiving them as learning experiences rather than setbacks.
- Practice mindfulness techniques for building resilience including the power of affirmations, “empowering thoughts”, the “focus object” exercise
- Discuss how mindful awareness allows us to see different perspectives and may enable us to “forgive” (not forget, but avoid someone else “controlling” us)
- Identify ways to challenge some cultural myths eg “fairness of the universe” or “karma” and identify ways to take action
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
No dates available
There are no dates currently scheduled for this workshop.