Change Management: Virtual E-learning study license to complete APMG International Change Management - Foundation & Practitioner
Please note that this form is for a registration of interest only. Please add yourself to the waiting list for this course if you would like to receive more information on how to apply.
APMG-International Change Management™ Foundation & Practitioner virtual learning only. Arrangements for examinations & the cost of online examination will need to be made by delegates eligible to sit the required exam pass criteria to certify with the awarding body.
The Professional Life project will sponsor the cost for training for candidates.
ABOut the course
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is primarily within organisations where change can have greater impact.
This five-day virtual course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain both Change Management Foundation & Practitioner level qualifications. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
For more information on the course content and the training provider please visit here
You must first pass the Change Management Foundation exam to sit the Change Management Practitioner exam.
Important information to consider:
The Professional Life project will sponsor the fees for your online learning course with ILX only and places will be given to suitable candidates upon application. Successful applicants will also be required to pay a deposit of £65, refundable upon succesful completion of the course.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
- Develop insights into how organisations work , organisational culture and the models and processes of change
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change vision
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
- Appreciate the impact of change on organisations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance
- Preparing people for organizational change
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process and sustain the change process
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
No dates available
There are no dates currently scheduled for this workshop.