MINDFULNESS - Introduction to Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT): 50 Shades of grey
Accepting Yourself While Promoting Change – applying Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT) techniques to improve wellbeing and manage your stress
Goal: In order to change we must accept, so this means a challenge to “black and white”/”all or nothing” thinking
Aims & Objectives
- Discussing the importance of acceptance in change.
- Describe how acceptance helps build rapport to facilitate change.
- Identify how to collaborate to achieve change.
- Identify techniques to achieve change
- Discuss how personality is often set apart from distorted thinking processes
- Explain the four principles of DBT – Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation, Distress Tolerance and Interpersonal Effectiveness and how they can be used to your advantage if you learn to utilise skills in each.
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
No dates available
There are no dates currently scheduled for this workshop.