MINDFULNESS - Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT): Coping Ahead
Goal: Sometimes you need to put yourself first and other peoples judgment is never as important as your own wellbeing. In this session we wil be putting together our own emotional first aid kit.
Aims & Objectives
- Practicing distress tolerance techniques.
- Explain the difference between being wilful and willing
- Preparing a "cope ahead kit" and crisis management strategy
- Identify helpful signposts for emotional support
- Practice the â€œturn the mindâ€ technique.
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
No dates available
There are no dates currently scheduled for this workshop.